"And so, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against any one; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. And beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful.........COLOSSIANS 3: 12-15

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Sweet Boy Taft

...so as a new Grammy, I don't get to see my new little Grandson Taft William nearly as much as I would love to because there is 300 miles between us. Thankfully there is the world of iPhones and emails. I am so glad for that because it gives me my Taft fix. Not the same as a sweet hugging moment, but better than nothing !

No comments:

Post a Comment